We publish an iCal feed of upcoming Computrainer classes which you can use to import the session schedule into calendars such as Google, Outlook, ThunderBird, etc.
Subscribe using Google Calendar
To see upcoming sessions on your Google calendar, follow these steps in Google:
- Click the down-arrow next to Other calendars
- Select Add by URL from the menu
- Enter the iCal address http://joesbikegarage.com/events.ics in the URL field
- Click the Add Calendar button.
- The calendar will appear in the Other Calendars section of the calendar list to the left
Subscribe using other Calendars
You can use the sessions iCal address http://joesbikegarage.com/events.ics in other calendar applications (Outlook, Thunderbird). Refer to your application’s user documentation for instructions or try this short online guide.
Add a Single Event to a Calendar
There is an iCal link published with each session which you can use to create an entry and reminder in your calendar application. The link location is pictured below.